- Konopporo 53-2, Atsubetsu-cho, Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- Tel: 011-898-0466
- Fax: 011-898-0466
From Sapporo Station(40 minutes – 1 hour)
- Take a train bound for New Chitose Airport (Chitose Line), get off at Shin-Sapporo Station, and take a bus or taxi.
- Take a train bound for Asahikawa (Hakodate Line), get off at Shinrinkoen Station, and walk (20 – 25 min.) or take a bus.
- Take the Tozai subway line to Shin Sapporo Station (last stop) , and take a bus or taxi.
From New Chitose Airport (approx. 1 hour)
- Take a train bound for Sapporo (Chitose Line), get off at Shin-Sapporo Station, and take a bus or taxi.
From Shin-Sapporo Station (Bus Terminal Platform 10; approx. 20 minutes)
- Take JR Hokkaido Bus “Shin 22” (bound for Kaitaku no Mura (Historical Village of Hokkaido), and get off at the Hokkaido Hakubutsukan (Hokkaido Museum) stop.
- Take National Route 12 both from the Sapporo and the Asahikawa sides (approx. 40 minutes from central Sapporo).
- May – September: 9:30 – 17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- October – April: 9:30 – 16:30 (admission until 16:00)
- Mondays (or the next business day if Monday is a national or substitute holiday)
- Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29 – January 3)
*The museum is also occasionally closed on other days. Please check the websitefor the latest information.
- Adults: 600 (500) yen
- College and high school students: 300 (200) yen
- Elementary and junior high school students: free
*Parentheses: price per person for groups of 10 or more
*Adults aged 65 or over or people with disabilities: free
*A one-year passport and other discount tickets are also available.